One Day or Until Sold Out

crek31

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 28, 2009
Woot.com has a pool cleaner on sale today only (or until they are sold out) -- I can't vouch for the product or if it is indeed a good price, but I have bought a lot of stuff off Woot and never had a problematic transaction.

woot.com

Aquatron ARBUS1COBIAKCB Cobia XL Pool Robot
$749.99
$1,999.99 63% off List Price
Condition New

Looks like an easy solution to someone who might not want to spend a lot of money putting in the wiring/plumbing necessary for a typical SWCG. I would like to see a review on it, though, because it would still need to do a good job vacuuming for me to bite. I would also need to know the cost of replacement cells.

Even if it didn't provide enough chlorine on its own, it should theoretically significantly reduce the need for bleach.

mskovrinskie,
My two cents for what is worth; I also have SWG and I don't have a robot. If I was to go this route, I have to maintain two different salt cells, one for the AutoPilot and one for this robot. AutoPilot cell is already costing an arm, the cell for the robot might cost me a leg. At the rate, I'll be swimming in circle...LOL

The razor business model - razor handle cost next to nothing; blades cost you dearly...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.