Gotta make myself scarce

Richard320

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 6, 2010
San Dimas, CA (LA County)
My wife is hosting a ladies-only pool party this afternoon. No men, no cameras allowed. So I gotta make myself scarce. The guests are mostly single women we know from the dating site on which we met (how's that for grammar!) and they are very, uh... particular about online pictures of themselves.

Anyway... the pool has been vacuumed and I'm giving it a little boost with the heater just to make sure it's at a comfy temperature. The chemistry is perfect; chlorine has been bumped a couple points above normal to allow for a large sunscreen load.

My brother-in-law and I are going to go see the USS Iowa while we're banished.

I am "told" that they make these teeny, tiny inconspicuous cameras that..................................Oh well! Sometimes banished is better than being the beck and call pool boy.

Richard320 said:
Anyway... the pool has been vacuumed and I'm giving it a little boost with the heater just to make sure it's at a comfy temperature.

Heater - in LA county? This time of year? Wow - how hot do you keep the water?

No pictures.

The pool usually cools down to about 78 or 79 overnight, and warms up to 81 or 82, sometimes 83 by 4 or so. But I wanted to be sure it was at least 81 when the party started, so I let it run for an hour. I have no idea what the peak temperature was, but I did hear "The water was perfect!"

Unlike the rest of the country, SoCal hasn't been especially hot this year.

Richard320 said:
No pictures.

The pool usually cools down to about 78 or 79 overnight, and warms up to 81 or 82, sometimes 83 by 4 or so. But I wanted to be sure it was at least 81 when the party started, so I let it run for an hour. I have no idea what the peak temperature was, but I did hear "The water was perfect!"

Unlike the rest of the country, SoCal hasn't been especially hot this year.

Definately worth it and kudos on making points with wife and friends.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.