Mint Hill, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
My pool has three returns - two on the stairs and one along the side of the pool. The side return is setup for a Polaris with a booster pump and due to this has slightly reduced water flow relative to the stairs returns and has no directional eyeball due to the quick disconnect fitting for the Polaris.

I know I can reduce the eyeball sizes on the stairs to increase pressure to the dedicated return - but that won't solve the issue of the lack of a directional flow. Is there anyone who makes an adapter that I can put into the quick release fitting that will give me the directional flow that can be removed when using the Polaris?

Here's a couple of pictures of the arrangement of plumbing and returns to clarify things.

photobucket-6177-1341339886913-1.jpg

photobucket-8221-1341339851936-1.jpg

The booster connection bypasses the chlorinator (which is not in use) using the smaller hose seen in the 2nd picture. The small pipe T'd off the stair returns is for the slide.

J20832 said:
If necessary, you could just unscrew the polaris fitting and screw in an eye-ball? It isn't too hard because you should really only be hand tightening those types of connections anyway.

That sort of defeats the purpose of the quick disconnect but that's a possibility I admit. I did notice yesterday that the 360 comes with an eyeball adapter for the quick disconnect so I'm going to see how much those are before attempting anything else.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.