Tiger Shark QC

djpafl

May 25, 2011
Hello Everyone!
I just purchased a Tiger Shark QC for my 20x40 rectangle vinyl liner pool. I read the instructions and placed the unit in the shallow end, waited for it to settle on bottom and turned it on. My pool is fairly "dirty" and switched it to full cycle to get it clean and sparkly the first time out.
After about 5 minutes wandering about, it starts to float around. I cleaned the filters and restarted again. The filters were fairly dirty but not to the point where I would think it would cause it to "float".
I have done the same procedure several times and I don't think something is right or I am missing some procedure.
I have tried it with both the bottom "high velocity inlet" off and on, and with the restricter plate off and on. When I say the pool is dirty, it is still clear enough to see all underwater including the drains. What is the best way to run it, with or without the restrictor plate and/or the bottom inlet.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.