Outdoor Fireplace and Oven Combo Build

bwhite

Sep 7, 2009
Brentwood, CA
I sold my old house after building the island I built in this thread .... long-time-coming-t17201.html

Now its time to start over and build a new oasis using the below picture as inspiration. Does anyone have a good resource and/or advice for combining an outdoor fireplace and pizza oven? I want to make sure its designed correctly to ensure that the air flows properly and independently between the oven and fireplace while only having one chimney. Please let me know if you have any advice, recommendations or a good set of plans to do this type of build.

thanks!~

Attachments

• outdoor-lighting-kitchen-e1308997620669.jpg
    outdoor-lighting-kitchen-e1308997620669.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 730
I've inquired about a similar build, but was told it is against building code for more than one appliance to share a flue. Now they can share a chimney just fine, it's a simple as designing the two flues independently and then covering it with stone or stucco to create the show-face.

Anyway, Forno Bravo is the best internet resource for building brick ovens and outdoor fireplaces: http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/#pizza- ... stallation

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.