Loving our new Weber Genesis e330 in copper!

shore1

Aug 12, 2010
Maryland
We have always had inexpensive, used grills in the past that did not last and were prone to flareups. Several friends enthusiastically recommended Weber gas grills. Though they were double the price we were hoping to spend we figured if it lasts twice as long a d performs better during that time it would be worth it.

After a month and a half of use we are very impressed with:

Quality construction- more welded joints than cheaper grills. The lid is heavy indicating better insulation of the cooking box.

Quickness in preheating- 5 minutes and it's at 650 F

Lack of flareups

Love the sear burner and side burner.

Most importantly food tastes great!!! Burgers, BBQ ribs, chicken, shrimp.... It all has cooked beautifully.

We will update in a couple of years on the durability of it.

Hope this helps other grill shoppers!

I am very close to purchasing this one myself, only problem is that it seems the copper only comes in LP form, not natural gas and since I have a natural gas line already set up, I feel compelled to use it... but maybe that is being silly. Glad to hear you love it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.