Clear errors on Intelliflo VF connected to Jandy iAqualink

RW5207

Jul 8, 2012
I've got my Intelliflow connected to my Jandy system and it works pretty well, but I've noticed if I open the system to clean the pot and restart it, it will attempt to prime for a few seconds (spin up to a high rpm) and then stop with an error. If it would run for about 10 seconds more, it would prime fine. As it is, when the error goes away, the next time it primes, as it created enough vacuum to pull water into the system for priming.

My question is, if there is an error on the Intelliflo and I want to clear it, how do I do that? With it connected to the Jandy, the display controls are "inactive" and therefore I can't reset the pump like I would if it were running in a standalone mode.

Can I clear the error through the Jandy iAqualink menu?

Thanks...Russ

Re: Clear errors on Intelliflo VF connected to Jandy iAquali

No, you need to clear the error at the pump.

You can probably get it to prime without errors by fiddling with the settings on the pump controlling priming time and priming flow/speed.

Re: Clear errors on Intelliflo VF connected to Jandy iAquali

Thanks, Jason.

Yeah, I've been messing with those settings a bit, but I'm not sure they are doing what I understand they should do.

Very smart pump...might be smarter than I.

:hammer:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.