Intex 24x54 AGP need help

Jul 19, 2012
hello im new to TFP. The wife has been asking me to do some upgrades to our pool and this is what i want to do.

#1. hard plumb a Hayward 1 1/2hp power flo lx along with a hayward s220t sand filter.

#2. install a threw the wall skimmer- still dont know what one to install

#3. make a water feature for the kids

i have seen some of the photos on this site and they are amazing. i want to do this only once. so if anyone has any good ideas please help me out. i would like to know what are the connections and the best size of pipe to plumb this pool. I would like to remove the factory plunger valves that came with the pool and use ball valves and i also need to install a SWG for my pool. so if anyone can point me in the rite direction thanks.

Do you own an Intex SWG already? (your sig says so) Is it waiting to be plumbed yet?

Run a search at the bottom left of any page (google search) for "hard plumbed" and I think you'll find the threads that have images of hard plumbed (maybe search "piped" too) Intex pools.

Also search for "aerator", that should pull up a number of images/threads with various water features. Realize any water feature will raise your pH, as well the addition of a SWG. FYI

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.