Loving the sight!!

Jun 16, 2012
Lewiston NY
Thank you to everyone on this sight! My pool has gone from the "Big Mistake" to "Thank God we have such a nice pool". We started off the season with two trips to the pool store totaling over $200. After a week with a green pool and another trip to the pool store in my future I found TFP! I started the BBB Method and haven't looked back.
FC-4
PH-7.5
TA-200
CH-300
CYA-40

I'm not going to worry about the CH right? The TA I'm getting the fountain going tomorrow. Sorry I can't figure out how to add pics! Any suggestions on how I get them up? Thanks again!

100_5960.jpg

Hi lewistonpool55 and welcome to TFP! :)
Nice Pool! :goodjob:
Me too! I was right at the point of getting rid of my pool until I landed here last April. I had a 15' x "48 Intex, went through the same with the pool store maybe not as bad as you, but I still was never happy with my water and they seemed to keep me not educated, just bring in a sample and always needed something!
I did get rid of the pool...to get a bigger one! Son has the Intex now and both pools are totally TFP.

Chuck

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.