Liquidator

Apr 21, 2008
Hello,
i have been reading alot about the Liquidator. I am interested in the 8 gallon model.
I would appreciate some info on the best price . Thought I read here but can't find it anymore someone was selling them for around 110 plus shipping?

Also can I leave my hayward offline chlorinator hooked up but not use it?

Does it hook up the same way as an offline chlorinator ?

Thanks

Mike

Mike,

I'm not sure about the eight gallon one, but I found the four gallon one here:

https://poolandspawarehouse.com/proddet ... od=HASR101

I want one too. Just waiting for my check from the government to arrive! :-D

BTW, noticing your screen name, I can't help but think that you are either a paramedic, a medic in the military, or perhaps both. I've been a paramedic for 12 years.

Craig

Hey, guys,

I saw that post on here a couple of days ago....$110 delivered (or very close to that) That price was hard to believe and when I just went back to search for it....it's been deleted!! :shock: :shock:

I stock both sizes of the liquidator. I haven't had time to modify my website yet but I DO have the inventory in stock and will ship all orders the same day if placed by 2:00pm EDT. The 4-gal is $139 and the 8-gal is $159...they both ship for a flat $14.

Just like the kit, all TFP lifetime members receive an additional $10 discount from the above prices.

Until I modify the Website, please email or PM any orders and I'll take it from there.

I found a copy of the post in the cache of my RSS reader. I have no idea if it's legit or not:

Code:
http://www.troublefreepool.com/viewtopic.php?p=41603#41603

Swimming Pool Equipment :: HASA Liquidator for a very reasonable price
from Trouble Free Pool by [email protected] (Asuli)
Asuli wrote at 03 May 2008 10:21 AM GMT - 5 Hours: Hey everyone,

I called HASA and traced down a direct distributer of the liquidator who is willing to sell it at cost + shipping. He sent it UPS to me for a total of $110.44 (100 for the liquidator and 10.44 for shipping). If anyone is interested his name is Tom and he owns TSP Limited. Give him a call at 818-268-5884 if you want to buy one directly from HASA and not pay the premium everyone else charges.
polaris 360

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.