Slightly Confused...

May 30, 2012
Boyd, Texas
I have an intex 18'x48" ultra frame pool. I'm kinda confused about what adapter, hose and vacuum head I need/should get. I want to be able to hook it up to the intake port as I don't like vacuuming to waste or using the cheapo vacuum that came with it. If someone would please point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Ideally I would like something that I could swim around with and vacuum the bottom (i like swimming underwater with goggles) :p If that's not possible then what will fit the intex pole? or should I also look at getting a different pole?

Hi superman0604, :)
I did have a 15'x48" intex frame pool and ran into the same problems, I had upgraded to a 1 hp 22" sand filter system. :cool:
I did end up putting in a Hayward AGP skimmer box kit, it came with the vacuum top hat to fit in the skimmer basket and also came with the return fitting w/ eyeball. :whoot:
Here's where I posted what I did...my posts start at the bottom of page 1.
custom-pvc-pipe-adapter-for-intex-pools-t28971.html
Try looking through some of these posts...
useful-links-for-fellow-intex-pool-owners-t29612.html

Hope you find something.

Chuck

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.