Intex Ultra Frame pole openings...

We have used pool noodles, split down the side and secured with zip ties. Didn't stop all the spilling, but it did slow it down. Pool noodle also works well to pad the area under the ladder. Ladder rubbing has damaged the liner before.

The noodle goes on the pool rail, like the other ones at the holes. You might be able to see them in the thread linked in my sig.
The ladder is also tilted a bit, higher outside the pool which raises it even further from the top rail.
We also have the ladder in a kiddie pool outside, to rinse feets. Small bucket rarely got used, this way all feets are rinsed by default.

Overall, the best way to reduce water loss is to lower the water level. I haven't re-done the noodles this year. I just looked at that thread again, and realized everything's changed. Ladder is not on a pallet anymore, but on stacked round pavers with river rock surrounding. And with the sand filter and SWG only one Intex pump remains for skimming. It looks much better now. The grass never grew well there anyway.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.