LifeTime Supporter
May 27, 2007
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Many of you may have already discovered this, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

When you take the cap off a bottle of bleach there's a safety seal. If you don't poke the hole just right in that seal the bleach just blub, blub, blubs out rather than pour smoothly. Ever experienced that? If you poke a hole in the seal on the side opposite the handle with a screwdriver or knife, then stick your thumb into it and back toward the handle, most of the seal will be out of the way of the stream and the liquid pours more freely without the splattering and such.

Try it ... you might like the technique! :-D

clorox doesn't have the extra seal, and even more so they are designed to flow quickly.

the bottles that do have the seal can be a pain, but if you really want the bleach to flow faster, take a pocket knife with you and stab a hole into the bottle (or 2 or 3 holes) and it will help the air to enter through the holes allowing just liquid to have to exit through the mouth of the bottle.

I am going to try the shooting them down method personally. Starting right................................NOW!

PULL!!!

shooting.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.