My New Avatar - or- Mr. Lincoln goes swimming

techguy

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2010
Antelope, CA
I have been doing this BBB 100% this year. In the past I was addicted to pucks and floaters. I didn't even replace mine this year...I just threw away the old dead one the was laying around. I have sooo many great compliments.

So, I have heard about people talking how clear their pool is. This photo was taken this morning. I have 48 inches of water in my pool. I can easily read the dates on the coin, even with my old glasses. My avatar, grainy as it is being as small as it is, is a 2010 Lincoln penny on the floor of my pool. I can read that in my photo. I could not be happier.

IMG_5345.JPG

IMG_5344.JPG

techguy said:
I have been doing this BBB 100% this year. In the past I was addicted to pucks and floaters. I didn't even replace mine this year...I just threw away the old dead one the was laying around. I have sooo many great compliments.

So, I have heard about people talking how clear their pool is. This photo was taken this morning. I have 48 inches of water in my pool. I can easily read the dates on the coin, even with my old glasses. My avatar, grainy as it is being as small as it is, is a 2010 Lincoln penny on the floor of my pool. I can read that in my photo. I could not be happier.

I love it!

jblizzle said:
Nice clear water :goodjob:

But, you have some metal on your pool walls ... may want to start a AA treatment ...

Or just go diving :snorkle:

I think the metals are on the floor... and a leaf rake doesn't want to get them. I will have to swim tonight... :snorkle:
I think it's called the BofA treatment.