when to tighten top plates

May 13, 2012
heritage 24x52 with deck and backyard renovation(pics)

i just purchased a sharkline heritage from pool supply world and all i can say about them is wow they have been great to work with. statdd it might take up to three weeks to get the pool so plenty of time to do the ground work,wrong pool got here in a week. here are some pics of my progress.

Attachments

• razr pics 103.jpg
    razr pics 103.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 626
  • razr pics 098.jpg
    razr pics 098.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 626
Re: New sharkline heritage 24x52 build with pics

all the pavers are set and now time to level the rest of the ground off and get ready for sand

Attachments

• razr pics 108.jpg
    razr pics 108.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 621
  • razr pics 109.jpg
    razr pics 109.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 621
  • razr pics 110.jpg
    razr pics 110.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 621

tick221 said:
Man I thought my Intex was close to my dig site but that it VERY close. Good job!!
Thanks I had to put it that close In: order to get the rite amount of shade on the deck that is going up starting Monday.

Got all the pavers set today and have a little bit more leveling to do and then it will be to get a sand base in there and put the walls up. my intex 2650 sand filter that I just got and was going to use blew apart today so I had to order a new sand filter and pump. I went with the Hayward s210t and the power Flo lx 1hp.

Well Friday the 13th struck today. Went to Get my sand today with the intentions of getting the wall up Sunday but the operator dumped a yard of sand on my trailor all at one time blue the tire off the rim so know sand and then he tore the Dang gate up trying to remove the sand from the tailor so I could jack it up. Wow what a day. Will have sand delivered Monday morning and try again. My contractor will be there Monday to start on the deck that will be 24x32 with two levels. Please let the rest go easy.

dennard said:
Well Friday the 13th struck today. Went to Get my sand today with the intentions of getting the wall up Sunday but the operator dumped a yard of sand on my trailor all at one time blue the tire off the rim so know sand and then he tore the **** gate up trying to remove the sand from the tailor so I could jack it up. Wow what a day. Will have sand delivered Monday morning and try again. My contractor will be there Monday to start on the deck that will be 24x32 with two levels. Please let the rest go easy.

Sorry about your trailer, I had a friend offer his truck to pickup my sand but I declined. I was too worried about damaging the suspension on the truck, sand is crazy heavy on its own let alone when it gets wet.

Keep going, your getting close :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Re: heritage 24x52 with deck and backyard renovation(pics)

i had to change the name of the thread cause it looks likes our whole backyard is getting a facelift. looks like this was a great reason for the wife to plant some more plants and turn our backyard into our oasis. my father got us a big palm tree from florida on a recent visit
and she has a small nursery of plants to put out.i have finished the prep work and waiting on the sand in the morning. i got all the pavers to within 3 tenths thanks to my brother and his transit . there are a few low spots in the bottom but i will work those out with sand. you can chase two tenths here and three tenths there all day long in an area this big so i am thru with that part. thanks goodness. :hammer:

Attachments

• razr pics 106.jpg
    razr pics 106.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 440
  • razr pics 125.jpg
    razr pics 125.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 441

Well made a mistake in the install and feel a little frustrated. I have to move on of my pavers cause my bottom cup is rite on the edge. I loaded all my sand in the middle then realized I forgot to put my track down and get it round before hauling in the sand so now I am having to dig the sand out all away across the pool say I can measure my bottom track and I am about ready to give up. This pool is kicking my but.

Have a cold beverage and try again tomorrow. I only wish mine were that level. I have one riser that sank about 1 inch. The two surrounding ones were sympathetic to it's demise and sank 1/2 inch also.

20 minutes from liner going in and a windstorm from nowhere took it all out. How bad are creases in the walls got a couple but it could be worse

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.