Pumps with RPM of 1725

mr ken

Apr 29, 2008
Are there any pumps made that are not dual speed that run only at 1725 RPM.?

So many people run dual speed pumps and use the low speed of 1725 RPM most of the time..
I was wondering can I buy a pump that ran only the 1725 RPM ?
Thanks

Mr ken,

I've been following your posts but don't know enough to add anything except I'm concerned you're overthinking the pump issue. There are probably twenty pumps on the market that will work fine in your pool. If you've received advice from Mas985 on this forum.....go with it. He's da' man on hydraulics. :lol: :lol:

You are right, I am overthinking....I don't want to hurt my 1 1/2 inch pipes, yet I want to have enough GPM to run the pool correctly...Sorry to be a nuisance. I appreciate the answers, yet sometimes they lead to more questions which are not all answered....
Again my apologies
Ken

Absolutely no need to apologize and I'm wrong if I came off sounding like I was scolding.

My point was that there are many pumps that will work fine with your pool and plumbing. Get the correct power (probably around .75 full rated) and then decide if you want two-speed, single speed, or variable.

To my knowledge there is no single speed pool pump @ 1725. It will not give you enough power to vacuum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.