Switching flow direction on Intex SWG

May 31, 2011
wondering if anyone has removed the intex swg tube that the water flows through and spun it 180 degrees and put it back on?
my swg doesnt sit right up against the pool, it is off to the side along the fence and the way everything is hooked up the SWG is facing the fence.
asuming the cords are long enough i think i can just unscrew the tube and turn it around and screw it back on so the display is facing me instead of the fence.
Any thoughts?

Hm, mine is backwards too but I have enough hose to have it face out but it's not optimal. I may look into spinning the tube on mine now that you brought it up. According to this Intex picture it looks like 4 screws hold the tube down and it could be spun. Not sure if the cables are long enough to allow this though. Worth a try. Water still needs to flow the direction of the arrow on the tube.

Attachments

• swg.JPG
    swg.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 50
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.