Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Subscribed Threads?

1. Back To Top    #1

Subscribed Threads?

Is there a way to subscribe to threads and then search for updates for those? That feature is available on the vBulletin forums and is very handy for keeping up with threads you're giving advice on.

2. Back To Top    #2

Kurt, if you look under the "new topic" and "new post" 'balloons - there's a small "watch this topic" - if you click on that, you're subscribed! It's right above the 'quick reply' box.
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

3. Back To Top    #3
    Waste,
    Thanks. I was hoping the software would do it automatically for threads in which you posted as it does with vbulletin.

Kurt

4. Back To Top    #4

Kurt, sorry for the misunderstanding (!) - I get mine by going to the forum (not Home) and up in the top right it offers 'View your threads' (ps - good to see you here )
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

5. Back To Top    #5
    waste,
    Thanks again. I think that's as close as you can get to the vBulletin User CP.

Good to see you over here as well.