Both Pentair LED light not working w Easy touch control

May 19, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I cannot get both my spa nad pool Pentair LED light on. They are controlled by a Pentair EASY Touch 8 panel. I have reset the panel and the light breakers, didnt help. Is there another breaker somewhere for the lights.

LED's are about 3 years old they are not turned on often. Hard to believe they both stop working at the same time.

Would like some advice before calling the pool repair person. TIA.

You should check to make sure Intellibrite lights are programmed via the Easytouch panel.

If you lost power or something you could have lost this setting.

Its in the manual, just cant remember off the top of my head. There is a two step process to get them active, then assigned to a circuit to turn on, off or control colors.

Fixed. open the panel tested voltage. apparently the light curcuit power source was connected to the a/c Power outlet on the side of the Easy Touch panel which had a GFCI breaker on it. Reset the power outlet and its fixed.

GFCI breaker must have tripped when I used that outlet for some power tools last week.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.