A Pox On Intex

crokett

Jul 17, 2007
Hillsborough, NC
Till last year we had an intex metal frame pool. I'd gotten the intex vac kit 3 summers ago. I knew the pole wasn't going to be long enough for the new pool so got a new pole earlier this year. The vac head is loose on the pole and every time I vacuum it comes off. Today I stopped and got a new vac head handle. I tried it in the pole, the fit is much tighter. I went to put it on the intex vac head and it doesn't fit. Bah and humbug! Oh well, at least I get to get a clear head - I like to see the dirt woosh up into the vac.

Agreed! Had similar problem last year with old pole, head and broken connector....But after trying various other fixes, including a new head that came with a connector that didn't fit the pole, had to return it and order the old connector needed from them that was less than $2 and was charged $7-8 s & h :grrrr:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.