Liquidator Settings ?

Apr 18, 2008
Just installed my Liquidator and was wondering what flow setting do you typically set your Liquidator at. I know every pool is different and as the chlorine bed gets low the concentration in the pool will be less. However, what is a typicall setting I currently have mine set on "1" since I run the pump 24/7 and we are not using the pool right.

Also how do you fill the thing once the chlorine runs out. The volume of liquid will always be the same so how are you supposed to add 4 gallons on bleach when you "recharge" it. Do you just dump it over and let the water spill out?

On average, I have my around 3. Some days I tweak it due to swim load or there lack of.

Refilling, I turn off the pressure side (coming from the PVC after the filter) flow. This will take a few minutes to reduce the level but will give you time to refill with little issues. If you don't have a ball valve up stream of your tank, just figure a way to hold the "IN" float close.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.