Anyone have Intellibrite?

Jul 19, 2007
Katy, TX
We have to replace our colorlogic pool light. Since it only lasted a year, I am pretty hesitant to get another. Came across intellibrite and looking for feedback.

Also, if we had a colorlogic, could we easily replace it with intellibrite or is it a hassle?

Thanks so much!

Andiejj,

For what it's worth, I've had bad luck with my Colorlogics too. I have two of them in my 4 year old pool and have had three units go bad, with really quite minimal useage. The housings keep flooding. Only the first was under warranty. The others were on me. @ $400+ each, I think I've bought my last one. Currently I have one working and one not working. I've been thinking about swapping over to the Intellibrites myself, just saving a few $$$ to buy both at the same time.

I'd also be interested hearing from anyone that might have had the new Intellibrites for over a year.

Cheers!

Thanks. So I called pent air asking about switching and to make sure my easy touch would be compatible. I was told our niche was not comparable and I would need to basically rebuild the wall to make niche compatible.Really? I thought I had read about people having Hayward and replacing with pentair. Anyone have any knowledge on this?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.