daughter poked hole in liner

May 16, 2012
NE OK
This is only our second summer with our pool and my daughter accidentally poked a hole in the liner. She was trying to hit a wasp with the pole used for brushing and vacuuming but there was nothing on the end that holds the attachments and she somehow jammed it into the bottom of the pool. Kids are kids, not happy with her but do realize it was not intentional but I have a problem nonetheless.

I wish she would have told me right away what she feared she did. Another daughter discovered the hole a week and a half later and now there seems to be a small dip forming and sand coming up through. I need to repair this, what do I do?

I know it's bothersom however the patch kits work well, my pool has many patches at this point. Some of those patches are due to my errors so don't be too hard on her because one day it just might be your fault.. lol.. Also, you'll need googles and someone to hold you down while repairing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.