TFP being insulted over at GW forum.

Barco set a record for getting banned. He was on the site for 2 days and got in about 4 arguments. Each time because he was giving chemistry advice and did not like being told when he was wrong.

That's okay, we are all here to learn, but his attitude was what sunk him. You all missed most of it because the diligent mods and myself were busy cleaning up the mess. ;)

It's just sour grapes. But hey, at least he's getting help somewhere. The truth is, anytime he badmouths TFP, whoever reads his post will come check out the site out of curriosity, then they can make up their own minds.

Oh, and thanks Vegas!

Well I'm sure we can all attest to how great TFP is. So to any nonbelievers :roll: He spends too much time :blah: I think any site has its own wealth of knowledge noone ever said don't do your own research after...at least I usually know what research to do :-D Keep up the good work TFP and supporters.

Yeah, I saw this as well and of course, if you read it, I responded that I didn't understand why he felt this way since you guys have been nothing but helpful and knowledgable. I almost asked him that if he knew so much then how come he was there asking questions! :lol:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.