Rookie pool owner needs HELP!

I don't know but if you add some close-up photos of the grey risers, top rails and the covers between them.

Is there any specific reason you need to know this? parts?

It looks like you liner is damaged? If you have the diameter of the pool, the wall height and if the floor is flat or deep in certain areas, you can replace it without knowing the maker of the pool.

Liners come in three styles, Overlap with plastic coping strips, Beaded with a plastic or metal receiver track, or a j-hook liner where there is a hook molded into the top edge. Overlaps can be used to make deep areas but do not have a design like tiles at the top of the wall. Beaded and J-hook liners can have designs like tile near the top of the wall and come in sizes defined by the wall height with flat bottoms.

This picture was taken while the previous owner had it. The pool is currently sitting in pieces in our yard. I was wanting to know manufacturer just so I will know for future reference. Yes the liner was damaged, its the overlap style and I'm going this morning to purchase a new one. It came with a jacuzzi brand sand filter, I noticed last night that the pressure gauge needle was sitting at 30, the filter isn't hooked up to anything. I'm assuming I need to purchase a new pressure gauge...right? We are still working on leveling our yard, going to try to use a tiller today to help the leveling process along.

Do not till! You will disturb the dirt and made very inconsistent settling. You WANT packed level that is level. You can use a sod utter to remove grass and layers if dirt. I had a tractor guy come in and level my yard. Find the lowest point and dig down to it. A cut and fill will also settle incorrectly .

Sorry to be an alarmist. Others have tried to till and level their pool area. The fill dirt settles in an inconsistent manner and you get a lumpy pool base and walls and risers that sink.

Are there any markings or letters on any of the stamps parts?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Did you find any markings on any of the pieces that would help identify the pool? I think the Esther Williams and Johnny Weissmuller along with Doughboy are some of the oldest brands and several of them had the wood grain prints.

How is the liner attached to this pool?

Just noticed you sig has your pool listed as 11200 gallons. It should be 9100 gallons per poolcalculator.com and dimensions of 21' X 3.5'...The wall is 4 ft, but the water depth will be ~3.5 feet...unless you dug a deep end.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.