Stupid Pet Tricks

divnkd101

LifeTime Supporter
I have a new one for you.

Your Black Lab manages to grab your Polaris out of the pool, Chew the hose into a million pieces. Mind you, the pool is on and running, along with the booster. You come home to water pouring out of your front yard and wonder what the heck is going on.

Price of a new Polaris - $500.00+
Price of your dog retrieving the longest piece of hose left (1.1/2 to 2 Feet) and setting it in your hand - Priceless

Vegasmom said:
<insert adorable doggy graphic here<

will my puppy work???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

trust me my dogs have always done many things to Tick me off. i had a newfi who ate the entire thanksgiving turkey BONES AND ALL, while i went to the bathroom.

i had a lab eat half a bed (yes even the mattress) to where there was stuffing, springs bed frame, all over the bedroom.

so did your dog jump in the pool while you were gone and get it out of the pool???? TOO FUNNY :lol:

Attachments

• phpNlCgniPM.jpg
    phpNlCgniPM.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 146
I had a dog that ate the side arm rest off my mom's couch.

She fixed it. Took her 6 hours using a matching pillow as a pattern, needle and thread.

The next day, the dog pulled the couch from the wall and finished it off. There was no more stuffing or fabric left to it.

Your pup is too cute Vince!

Haha, yep...your puppy will work :-D

I don't remember ever having a dog do as much damage as some of yours, but Sam took a liking to one of two bareroot pencil thin 'special' roses I had ordered from N.C. one year. He dug it up at least 10 times in a couple months and it was the only one that bloomed that year. Go figure!

Again, I repeat: "There is no such thing as a bad dog."

We had a dog that chewed the following between October 1 and March 1 of one year (1995):

*5 extension cords (one led to the pump house heater so our well froze - one was the frost plug on my car so it wouldn't start the next day)
*70' of coax from our 12' satellite dish to the house
*the grill from the front of the pickup
*9 sets of Christmas lights
*5 pairs of dress shoes
*3 pairs of winter boots
*1 pair of Carhart Cover alls
*1 snowmobile suit
*the door off the front of the pumphouse
*the railing off the deck
*the connection to the fencer AND the electric fence wire while it was on

THE GRAND FINALE = 2 brand new leather snowmobile seats belonging to friends while they were in our house visiting (I had to hold my DH back from getting the gun - that one cost us $600!)

This dog ended up getting hit by a car - no, my DH was NOT driving it.

Well, it is nice to know that I am not alone.

I still have to chalk up the best one when my previous lab chewed the break lines on my truck.

RT - No, she did not jump in. She simply grabbed the line from the side of the pool and went to town.

All in all, I would not trade her for the world. :-D

Well, I've got a golden retriever, Shelby, who has had 5 surgeries to remove stuff that she has eaten and could not pass. Just a small list of things pulled from her stomach:
Rocks
Rope
Small basketball
socks
dog bed stuffing
sticks
corner from the kids inflatable jumper
other stuff...

Last surgery was when we were building the pool, she decided to put down a stomach full of rocks. Stupid *%#@

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yikes!!! We had a Bluetick Coonhound that ate a whole 9" long corn cob once - had to have it surgically removed. Ouch.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.