do you keep the pump running

Maybe we're crazy, and maybe it's just an artifact from when we had a pressure-driven pool cleaner, but we run our pump 24/7. If I have to replace the pump a bit more frequently than others, so be it (we've done so once in the 12 years we've had the pool).

we run ours 24/7 also. don't know how much we would save on electric bill if we went to 12/12. People that put the pool in 20 some years ago said it was easier on the pump to run than the kickin on and off. dont really believe anyting they say anymore, but I don't know

Would be nice to save a few bucks but if it ends up more work and chems. to clean it up i don't think you would be that much ahead. think i"m going to run mine 24/7.

reduced run time will not be more work out chemicals. Just back of the run time until the pool is not as clean as you like. Some members say they only run 4 hours per day ... that could be a lot of saved money from a full day.

Posted with Tapatalk ... sorry if I sound short ... hate typing on phone ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.