Anderson SC
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60
Recovering from a week of heavy July 4 usage in a commercial campground pool - now sporadic - yesterday morning CL reading was point 5 so added shock.

Today's readings:
FC=11, CC=1, TA=80, CH=320, CYA=80, PH=6.8 (added muriatic acid 2 days ago to lower the TA which was at 100, goal=70)

Trying to figure out how I can aerate without a "guest" hanging on/breaking the aerator. Use the threaded eyeball somehow but welcome suggestions on this too.

New to a CompuPool48 SWG this year so still getting hang of it.

OK, so how to get rid of cloudy water. What piece of puzzle am I missing? Help Mr Wizard!!! and thanks.

OK, thanks all. I guess I am used to seeing green when I had algae in the past with the chlorine sticks.

South Carolina just added the CYA requirement last summer and 100 is the max. We got shut down one time for being over 100 which prompted us to get the TF-100 test kit plus move to salt.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.