IC20 not reading on intelitouch

Aug 22, 2011
Frisco, TX
Just replaced to IC20 cell but it does not show data nor can i adjust the output level on the intelitouch pad. The cell is working. I don't think the old cell worked with the remote either. I see the wires going to the intelitouch control panel from the cell power supply outside.

Can someone point me in the right direction or have an idea?

Depending on the age of your intellitouch, there was an issue with the communications board (RS485). The details escape me at the moment, but a call to Pentair tech support should give you some guidance.

In the meantime, you can verify that all 4 of the communication wires are intact and snugly connected (they have an annoying habit of picking up some corrosion at the terminal block inside the box, behind the board)

Alright this might be a very simple problem. Is it me or are the data wires completely missing? I am not sure once I get the wires where to put them. I assume the open COM port in the bottom left?

Attachments

• PowerSupply.jpg
    PowerSupply.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Intellitouch.jpg
    Intellitouch.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 28
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.