Where to go for automatic pool cover replacement

Paper_Diva, I live near you (Elgin) I got a new (replacement) auto cover last year. I was very happy with the Company I used:
A-1 Midwest Enterprises, Inc. Belvidere, Il. 61008 (800)308-3720

Our cover was about $$3,400.00- for a 16x36' pool- that's was for replacing the viny-
I don't think I would attempt to do the installation myself-It's expensive but I think it's worth the peace of mind that comes with it.

It is great to diy, but sometimes for the peace of mind that comes with paying a pro to do it might just be worth it. If anything happened to your kids or pets due to not installing it correctly. Just makes me cringe at the thought

My cost included a tune up of all the equipment-new rollers, oiled parts- it also covered them coming out to align the cover if it got off kilter. The cost of my first one covered a broken cord in the cover. Haven't had any problems with new one. I dont' think $3,400 was bad-my first cover lasted 10 years. Also, it helped the my insurace covered the cost-my liner ripped due to snow and ice overload. Had a huge snowstorm in 2010.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.