Pool Buster problem

jlhaz

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 18, 2007
I'm having a problem with my pool buster. I added the bags for sand & algae but it doesn't seem to pick up anything, it's as if the suction has disappeared. Has this happened to anyone? maybe i'm doing something wrong (hopefully)

Should I think about just getting a vacuum hose and vaccuuming through the skimmer?

Thanks!

I've been using a Pool Buster for just under one season. It doesn't have as much suction as a vacuum head connected to the pump/filter, but does do a reasonable job of picking up stuff and is much more convenient. Just yesterday it managed to vacuum up a dead mouse.

It sounds like your unit is not working. Have you tried it with just the standard filter bag? That's all I use.

I'm going to try what you suggested...it seems like it's not working to me either and I think it may be out of warranty :( I have some sand on the bottom from before my laterals were replaced so i'm trying to get that up. I think I may have some dead algae down there too that I want to get up before it becomes a problem.

I'll let you know how it goes

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.