"final touches" help needed!

midtngal

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Oct 26, 2007
Nashville, TN
Well, my pool has apparently gotten as finished as it's going to according to the PB even though I have equipment that I have no owner's manuals on, no warranty information on and no instruction on how to use it as well as no cleaner provided as stated in the contract! I have contacted the manufacturers and they have been great and are taking care of me on the manuals and warranty and such. Guess I'll use part of his final payment that he will NOT be receiving and buy my cleaner. Here's my question - I found these parts shown below laying around the yard and understand what/where they go, but want to clarify that I would be doing it correctly!

Obviously these are the covers to the returns of which I have 3. The screws that were with them...do I need them?? I don't see anywhere that they would go. Do I just snap or screw these parts in place on the returns??

These being the face plates for the skimmers.... Do they just snap in place as well?? The bolts and such that were lying with them don't look to belong anywhere. Am I correct on that??

Thanks for your help! I hope someday soon I can post happy thoughts because I've had WAYYY too many margaritas from the margarita machine that he has now provided more than ample amount of funds for !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just wanted to say ...GOOD for you for not paying the builder in full!!! :-D As far as your pictures go (if I am wrong I am sure someone will come and put me in my place) But you should not need any of the screws or bolts.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.