New Pool Build nearly Finished

EskimoPie said:
Holy COW! That last one is an OUTDOOR kitchen? You really took that literally didn't you! It looks amazing... but we are going to require a LOT more pictures! :)

No that is a picture of indoor kitchen in pool house. Pool house has full kitchen, bath seating area with flat screen.
Outdoor kitchen has a sink, nat gas grill and a ceramic egg for charcoal.
Indoor for my wife and outdoor for me.

Looks fabulous!

I would love to have your outdoor-pool-house kitchen as my indoor-in-house kitchen.

What's your time line on getting things finished?...especially water in the pool? 8)

Oh, and I totally agree with EP, we are gonna' need to see some more pix!!

Welcome to TFP :)

Good googamooga, that's the inside of your pool house??? I LOVE IT! Is that the pool house in the background of the 3rd pic? It's all most impressive! This is going to be a real showpiece when it's done and landscaped!! Thanks for sharing the pics!

I really like the tile, the stone, and the wood beams. It's going to be sensational! Heck, even if you didn't build the pool, it would make for a great backyard.

If you have time to post more pictures, this would be a good one to see as a progression.

Why has it taken so long - just due to the scope or were there delays?

SeanB said:
I really like the tile, the stone, and the wood beams. It's going to be sensational! Heck, even if you didn't build the pool, it would make for a great backyard.

If you have time to post more pictures, this would be a good one to see as a progression.

Why has it taken so long - just due to the scope or were there delays?

I will post more pictures as it finishes up.
Time has been scope of work and location.
Sub contractors tend to step on each other and damage others work as they go. Also have found they don't listen to GC (who has a full time superintendent on site) Expect to finish up this month. GC doesn't get anymore $$ until complete.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.