First visit with PB

Jun 27, 2012
Austin, TX
Just stopped by Cody Pools this week since they were the only ones open that day.. and had a pool at their office. Was told an "average" pool in NW Austin/Leander on a sloped back yard would be $50.000-$60.000.. add another $15.000 for a spa. I know that's not much to go by, but $65-$75k seems like a lot right? Will get a few PB's to come to the house once I move in in Sept. to see what the general consensus is.

It depends a great deal on how steep the slope is and how fancy a setup you want. If the slope isn't all that steep and you are happy with a simple setup it should cost quite a bit less than that.

It all depends on what you buy. Are looking at a Cadillac, a Hummer, a Yugo or a Toyota? All of them will get you there but in different style and prices.

I know...a couple of those companies are defunct but they are class defining in their own way.

Another central Texas person! If you go with Cody, try and talk to Kai. He was the designer at Ocean Quest when we did our pool and he was very good. I really liked Ocean Quest and we did a small pool and spa with great rock and deck work for $55k. Cost is directly related to perimeter.

We interviewed Cody, OCP, Starwood, and Paradise and all of them had their strengths but design won out for us. I will say that having the owner of OCP on site for every major build day was a huge bonus you can't get from Cody.

Happy to share any other info or answer ?s. heck, you can come see it if you want.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.