Please welcome our new Jr. Admin...

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
I'm pleased to announce that JasonLion has agreed to be the site's Jr. Admin (we may need to change that title to something a little more fitting.) 8)

Jason has been a continuous source of great advice to TFP members as well as serving as a moderator. His background both in pool care and programming will be of great assistance in the admin duties and frankly, I can use all the help I can get! :wink:

Jason, thanks again!

Sean

Thanks Jason!

It's refreshing to have a pool forum where we all get advice from other owners, previous owners and best of all honest pool store owners/employees!

Doesn't get any better than this place to know you're not getting taken advantage of!

Thanks Jason, Sean & the hardest working Mods out there :D

Hey, Jason,

Thank you for accepting this responsibility. You are already a big asset to the forum and this will only make the forum better. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge and your time.....we'll all benefit.

PS - Sean will probably work you like a dog. Of course, you'll be able to quit your current profession when you start to receive the HUGE salary I'm confident he has promised you!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Programmers are an asset, that is for sure. Congrats man, hope Sean doesn't bother you too much... :p

Good work to the mods and Sean for keeping things hopping in here. I have seen many forums die from neglect, and this one is still going strong.

Welcome Jr. Admin!

Sean, some screen name tag / title suggestions...

"Junior"
"Admin Assistant"
"Admin part deux"
or simply "Site Admin" as he really is a site administrator when you get down to it

:-D

CRaig

It was the default title for that role and the only reason I make a distinction, aside from a couple of small differences in capabilities, is that I do get e-mails and pm's from users about site issues directed to me as the site owner, that would not be handled by anyone else.

We'll come up with something more appropriate. I'm leaning towards "Forum Admin."

It was the default title for that role and the only reason I make a distinction, aside from a couple of small differences in capabilities, is that I do get e-mails and pm's from users about site issues directed to me as the site owner, that would not be handled by anyone else.

SeanB,

Well, with that explanation, how about.....

"Oh Revered One" for you and "Oh Only Slightly Less Revered One" for Jason?

congrats jason.

just curious Sean, enless i missed it.

how come you announced jason being promoted, but did not mention the new Moderator Jjparrish???

i think they both equally require an announcement. or did i screw up and she has always been a mod???

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.