Another Polaris 9300xi wheels breaking off

Taberj

Jul 4, 2012
I've had my 9300xi for a couple months. I use it about once a week. Last week I saw something at the bottom of the pool, thought maybe someone threw something over the fence. Turns out is was a real wheel off the unit. Have been trying to call the company as this wheel has almost no material at the point where it broke. It is paper thin. No wonder it broke. Turned it on it side to see if I could remove it and the other side broke off. Not too happy with Polaris products right now. I paid dearly for this thing and for it to break like that from obvious design or fabrication flaw is pretty disappointing. Now I have to replace two wheels. That is if I can ever get through to the company to try and have them send me some. Hopefully they have realized the problem and have a thicker replacement unit. If not this will continue to break.

Hey I am really sorry to hear about your Polaris issues! Have you spoken with the company/store you bought it from? I will look into that specific issue and see if Polaris is aware of it. Let me know if I can do anything to help get your unit fixed!

I also found this thread from someone with the same issue: polaris-9300xi-wheels-breaking-off-t39083.html

And a Zodiac rep provided a link to this PDF about replacing wheels..

Attachments

• 9300 removing wheels.pdf
    305.7 KB · Views: 23
Just had the same thing happen to me this morning. Got people coming over this afternoon so I put the cleaner in. When I went to get a water sample I found that a rear wheel had come off and was lying in the bottom of the pool. We just got this thing less than two months ago! Unbelievable.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.