timer for dual speed hayward

ok, still going around on the timer with the pb. He says he typcially uses the 01200 box but the problem is that's not for a dual speed pump. Can he still use that box but swap out the inside of the box with something that will conrol the dual speed pump? Or should I just manually switch the pump when I need to and not worrry about a timer that controls both speeds? Someone mentioned the T004/T106 combo. Is this either the 104 or 106 or are the used together. This is mostly greek to me so any help is greatly appreciated Again, I have the hayward dual speed super pump 1.5hp a separate polars pump, light and SWG.

In most situations it works well to use a standard timer and have a manual switch to change speeds. Unless you have a specific reason to need to be able to run at different speeds at different times of day there isn't anything to be gained by getting a two speed pump capable timer.

The 104/106 are used together, one controlling on/off and the other controlling high/low speed.

Jason
So if the pb is used to doing one speed pumps and using the 01200 box and timer for single spped then just go with that and flip the switch on the back of the pump when I want to change speeds?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.