My outdoor oasis

Jun 25, 2012
I have a Gazebo that over looks a 16x32 jewl pool and a 17x25 patio with a 14x14 pergola on ther part of my property with a mirage stone precast fire place. A small pound wwith a vanishing water fall that is next to the gazebo, and a A frame over part of my deck with an outdoor and a 32 inch TV and streo wired through comcast to get all the 900 chanels.

Attachments

• pergola.bmp
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,759
  • untitled.bmp
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,759
  • IMG_0577.jpg
    IMG_0577.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 1,760

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you for posting the pics of the pergola! I tried to explain to my hubby a similar idea that I had for our pool area when we no longer set up our intex. I have the plants and the stepping stones already in place. We love the area for furniture and fire pit in fall and winter, but just don't want to put anything up permanently until we no longer want the pool. Thanks for sharing, now he can have a "blueprint" to go by! :party:

Paper_Diva said:
Can I ask where you got your ladder? My auto cover is also on top of the deck and the ladder is in the shed. I've been looking for that type of ladder but haven't seen any online.

Do a Google search for "hinged pool ladder"... that's how I found mine, and it was *much* cheaper buying it that way than from my pool builder.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.