pool liner sagging!

Jul 3, 2012
Hello! I replaced the pool liner in my in-ground pool about four years back and since that summer I haven't opened my pool because I haven't been home. This year when we opened the pool there were a few sags in the liner :(. I had a ten year warranty on the liner but now the company is telling us that that isn't there problem and it is a result of the rim surrounding the pool. I don't really know much about fixing this but I found this online:
"Or you could fix it the right way and drain the pool to about 6" in the shallow end, pull up? liner, tuck in track and put REAL liner lock in place (track permitting which is 95% of the time). A GOOD pool company ALWAYS liner lock the WHOLE pool on a new install. Takes a whole $45 and 45 min to do."

I don't know what that means :hammer: . How long does liner lock last?

Liner lock helps keep the liner securely in the track.....we bought this when we installed our new liner this year.....just to give me peace of mind.....and I am thinking it should last the life of the liner...but that is just my opinion.

cant you pull it back in place? I have done it using a hairdryer to soften the liner and push it back in.. have to be careful though with electric near the pool and dont heat it too much.

I tried the boiling water, it worked really well thanks! I was going to use the hairdryer but I was afraid I would drop it....I'm probably going to install the liner lock as well just to make my life easier. thanks again!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.