Finished

Jun 12, 2011
Michigan
I finally finished my pool project, I buried a Radiant Metric GT pool. Thanks for all the help from forum members.

2i1z90l.jpg

Looks really nice :goodjob:

Too bad there is such a gap between the large step pavers. I can not think of an easy way to change it though ... might be kind of an ankle hazard after a few beverages at night.

Thanks for the info, they were pretty thick, so I wasn't sure if I could cut them. The gap actually looks larger in the picture, it is not even 2" at the widest point, but if I get motivated I will probably try and do something with them.

Here are a couple more pics of my poor mans inground pool.

2i0q7fk.jpg

n1owsm.jpg

That is one Impressive looking setup you have there!

Job Well Done! :goodjob:

As for the spaces between the bricks, I would look into soemthing like grout to fill them, you should be able to find something in a color that would accent what you have done already, kill 2 birds with one stone.

Personally I wouldn't dig them all out and start over.

Here's to many Happy hours of enjoyment in your new Oasis! :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Pool looks great!! We also have a round Radiant and I'm currently trying to figure out what sort of deck to put up around it. I like how you used the pavers at the lip of the pool. Was there reasoning behind that or was it purely aesthetic?

Also, did you paint the concrete with anything?

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.