Intex AGP 12x30 - Auto Pool Cleaner

So, seems like the most time spent with this pool is cleaning the bottom of it. I realize this is a pretty small pool compared to what most people have, and maybe my best option is to keep using the Intex Deluxe Cleaning Kit I have been using...but thought I'd ask.

I have the SWG combo unit (SWG with 2000g/h pump), and I cut the 1-1/4" fitting out of the liner, and installed the 1-1/2" fittings that came with the SWG combo, directly to the pool. I also have the deluxe skimmer, if that matters, I see some of the auto cleaners use the skimmers somehow.

Anyway, just wanted to know if there were any options. Saw the Hayward Wonda thing for $100 on Amazon that seems to get some decent reviews, but don't know if it will work in that shallow of a pool. Also, not sucking up leaves or anything, mainly just junk that gets in from the air, or some sinking dead bugs.

Thanks, this is such a great resource to have around.

Well, I guess I should just quit being lazy, and just keep doing what I've been doing. I'm surprised that with the cover on, I still had junk in the bottom to vacuum up. Do you typically use the nozzle looking thing that is blue, or do you use the brush thing with the wheels on the bottom? I'm thinking about switching to the blue nozzle, because the stuff I'm picking up is not really stuck to the liner, just resting on the bottom. Might make cleaning go faster.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.