So yeah...I kinda hate BBB now...

gboulton

Bronze Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
Nashville, TN
I'd posted elsewhere about our short vacation recently, with a big :goodjob: to BBB for helping us avert a potential pool disaster.

But I really have to say...I'm kinda ticked off at you folks as well.

See...our vacation was to various amusement parks/water parks...and I am now TOTALLY UNABLE TO ENJOY WATER PARKS thanks to you lot. :x

Day 1, we're walking past the "lazy river" thing on our way to a particular ride, and I can see the cloudiness in just 3 feet of water! It was like a giant CYA test! :shock:

A bit later, as our first ride was coming to an end, I realized that even just the few inches of water in the bottom of our "boat" was cloudy...UGH!

I know, I know...I and my wife and kids have been quite happily enjoying water parks for many years, with no ill effects...but I just can't do it any more.

Curse you, BBB! :rant:

Yep I know what you mean. I just spent a week at the beach and I cursed the beach patrol for not using the BBB method on the beach where I had to swim, :rant: How dare the beach water look like that. :shock:

I cringe at the site of some pools AND owners who think their pool is so clear and it's really hazy and on the verge of full blown cloudiness.

BUT IT LOOKS SO GOOD! :puker:

Ok... whatever.

Thanks BBB! I still love ya! :mrgreen:

Casey said:
I cringe at the site of some pools AND owners who think their pool is so clear and it's really hazy and on the verge of full blown cloudiness.

BUT IT LOOKS SO GOOD! :puker:

Ok... whatever.

Thanks BBB! I still love ya! :mrgreen:

*heh* One of the folks in line at said water park commented about the "deep blue water". I didn't have the heart to tell her it looks like that when you view dark blue paint through cloudy water. :?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.