Taterfink

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
NE Florida
I checked my chlorine last night: FC 3 CC 0 TC 3
checked it again this morning: FC 3 CC 0 TC 3
I passed my OCLT! :party: :whoot:

My water looks and feels WONDERFUL!

I totally credit the wonderful guidance that I've gotten here on TFP! Thanks guys!

My TA is coming down: was 120, now 90,
pH is currently 7.2 and I am aerating to bring it back up so I dose pH again to bring the TA
down a little further.
and my CYA is coming up: have my socks hung, most of the CYA is dissolved, will check again in a few days.

Sparkliepoolitis is a wonderous thing! :party:

Attachments

• sparkliepoolitis 3.jpg
    sparkliepoolitis 3.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 117
You can just knead the socks a bit and it will probably all gush out quickly if it is saturated, as it sounds it is. Water looks great, and that pool looks HUGE!

Thanks for the kudos!

I did knead the socks. It had been a few days and the water looked like milk!(when I squeezed the socks)
Then it dissipated and everything was wonderful!

It IS huge! I told my husband years ago that I wanted to zero landscape our yard.
Silly man, thought I meant mulch! :lol:

Between the pool and a 2 1/2 car garage I don't have a lot of grass to mow anymore. I've left the side yard (18' x 40' approx) for the puppies. There is about 10' - 12' left on 2 sides facing the garage and the back fence, and 6' clearance on the side fence and house sides. I started out planning to get a 16'. Then I thought, why not go to 18' or 22"? THEN I saw the 26'! That was all she wrote. It really is too big for my yard but, I'm not giving it back! :party:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.