Brick and tile issue

Mar 6, 2012
Kansas City, MO
Not the best pic, but it gives you an idea of what I'm dealing with. Forgive the cleanliness, this was towards the end of shocking.
scaled.php

So the house we bought sat vacant for over a year and the pool was not maintained during that period, possibly longer. The only major issue we're having at the moment is with the brick and tile. The tiles randomly pop off around the spa. Not that big a deal, but the brick is killing me. If you even look at it wrong, it will flake off into the pool. Pieces range from granular to probably 1x1x3 inches. Is there something I can to to stop the flaking of the brick? Any kind of temporary fix to get us through another year or 2?

Edit: Found another pic (older) from closer up. Notice the cracked brick at the bottom. It's like that and worse around probably 50% of the pool, mainly in the deep end
scaled.php

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.