New above ground with deck build in progress

Hello all. I have been reading and learning from this forum for several months. Thank you all for the wealth of great information. You have made owning my pool a delight thus far. I am sure without this site my experience would not be near as rewarding. I had owned an Intex pool for many years and no matter how hard I tried I could not keep the water in order. Then I found this site and learned why.

We had thought of moving up to a more permanent pool for several years. Then last summer our niece ran a mini bike into the side of our Intex and made our decision much easier. It was hilarious! The pool emptied in seconds, just like on TV. How I wish I had a video. So this spring we took the plunge and attached are the results thus far. All the work is being done by our family, which is code for me, lol. The kids have actually been a great help. It's slow going as I work long hours but I will update as I can. The entire experience has been very rewarding to our family, even more than I'd imagined. And again, thank you all!

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

18.jpg

27.jpg

19.jpg

31.jpg

0628021539.jpg

It was a very busy summer so progress has been a bit slower than I had hoped but I'm getting there. I just may finish uip before the snow falls. :lol: We will sure be looking foward to next spring so we can actually start enjoying the deck instead of working on it. Next years project is to buy patio furniture. I think that will be a little more relaxing project, can't wait.

Picture259.jpg

Picture568.jpg

Picture569.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.