New pool owner - question on pool robot for 16x32 inground

zappmann

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 27, 2008
Hi all,

Just joined the forum and have been doing some research and answered most of it by doing searches. I have a 16x32 in ground rectangle pool and am wildly confused as to the best bang for the buck pool robot to get. I'd like to keep it in the $800 range or less if possible. Anyone have a good experience with the myriad of pool robots out there?

Thanks in advance - Paul

Richmond, KY

Hi, Paul,

Welcome to the forum. I'm looking at robots, too. It's hard to find one that stands above the crowd when you can't see them in action. I've found a couple of websites who pretty much specialize in pool cleaners and I plan to listen to their advice....as always, with a grain(s) of salt.

Attachments

• Bleach.Cost.xls
    34 KB · Views: 1
JasonLion said:
Welcome to TFP!

The Blue Pearl is very highly recommended, though it might be a little above your price range.

I've heard good stuff about it too, not locked into that price range if I can get something reliable that works well. Thanks!

duraleigh said:
Hi, Paul,

Welcome to the forum. I'm looking at robots, too. It's hard to find one that stands above the crowd when you can't see them in action. I've found a couple of websites who pretty much specialize in pool cleaners and I plan to listen to their advice....as always, with a grain(s) of salt.

Me too, my neighbor got one of those iRobot Verro's last summer and he loves it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.