Where did all this come from?!?!

vapool

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 2, 2007
So the PB is coming tomorrow to open our new pool, which was finished up late last fall :party: We took a corner off of the Loop-Loc mesh cover so that we could fill with water in prep of the opening, I peeked in the pool, and there were a TON of leaves (ok, maybe not a ton, but a lot more than you would expect with a flush-mounted Loop-Loc!). So I've been going nuts trying to figure out where these leaves came from. I was home when the PB closed, and they had gotten every last leaf out of the pool before putting the cover on. Any ideas before the PB comes tomorrow and accuses me of having a secret wintertime pool party?!?!

vapool... I also have a loop lock cover and a lot of trees. Every spring I have to get leaves out of the pool. I have decided they blow under the sides of the cover. just a couple of dozen leaves looks like a lot in a pool. I bet you have as many worms as you have leaves. :-D

the loop lock is not sealed around the pool. the wind can blow sections open, and blow the leaves in, we have a very small tree in our yard and im constantly cleaning the leaves from our neighbors tree.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.