Summer Escape 12 x 30 leveling adivce

Jun 27, 2012
So I set the pool up on my patio since its the only place I can put it. I filled the patio grooves with sand and put a heavy duty trap over then the pool. As I started filling it I noticed the pool was 3" higher towards the back of my patio, obviously for rain water to run off. Well on the filter face plate there in min fill and max fill. So I on the deeper side filled that to the max fill line and it kept enough water on the shallow side to use the filter its probably a bit over min fill. I measure at every vertical leg and the highest point on the max fill and gradually goes to .5in just over .5in so on to 3in. Everything is great water, PH and all that is at its right levels. We are under a dry spell so I'd hate to dump and spend another 3hrs of filling. I just want to know the chance of my pool bursting?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.