T-100 Test Kit arrived today

Jojo4A

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Moundville, Alabama
My T-100 arrived today. Now I just need a pool. :-D Dig starts tomorrow. IG vinyl, 18x 36 sport pool with SWG. So maybe I'm putting the cart before the horse, but once pool gets built, filled and all up and running. When should I start testing to be sure all is OK? Our contract includes pool school from the builder. He may tell us all this, but I want to learn everything I can to stay on top of this new adventure. My husband took care of our last pool via the pool store testing. I mainly did vacuuming. But with this pool, I want to be more involved with the maintenance. I have been reading pool school and feel like I have learned a lot. Some of it still it's fully clear in my mind :oops: Been a really long time since I took Chem 101 at U of A, maybe 1980ish.
(Roll Tide) I am sure, as I actually start doing it all, it will become clear (pun intended). Will post photos as we make progress.

PS. Let me just say that I am soooo thankful to have found this site and soooo impressed with the kind and caring people on TFP. You all rock!!!

Attachments

• pool1.jpg
    pool1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 110
  • pool2.jpg
    pool2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 110
:wave: Welcome!

Sounds like you're off to a good start! The test kit will become a much appreciated thing that you will love... and yes, the whole process becomes clearer when you actually put actions to what you are reading about.

Looking forward to seeing your build :)

Mine came too, and I don't have a pool yet either LOL!

Southeastern Indiana, USA
27' x 4' 17,600gal AG round
1.5 HP 1 speed pump
22" Ecco sand filter

Congratulations on your new pool build and Roll Tide Roll JoJo!! What part of Alabama do you live in? I'm in the north east part around the Gadsden area. We start our pool in a little over a week, about the same size as yours. GL with your build!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.