intex 2650 sand pump

May 13, 2012
I just purchased a intex 2650gph sand filter and have it hooked to a 15*48 intex pool that someone gave us to see how we would like a pool. I am very pleased with the pump the suction for vacuum and circulating the water is great. We have now decided that we love having a pool and are going to purchase a shark line reprieve 24*48. Will this pump be
sufficient for that pool? I know it is not a Hayward or one of the better name brands but other than having to make some connectors to make it compatable which will be no problem with the help from this website I don't have a problem with it and will use it until it quits working at which time I will by a better pump and filter.
thanks for any help

I went with the Hayward s210t and Hayward pro Flo lx 1hp pump my funds was running a little short so I could not afford a 2 speed motor and I got the whole setup thru amazon for 334 dollars.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.